Welcome to Valerie's Original
Chicago Chocolate Tours!
- the number 1 ingredient to beware of in commercial chocolate,
- how to identify the right kind of artisan chocolate,
- how to maximize chocolate's health benefits,
- how to avoid GMOs and artificial ingredients,
- what "natural ingredients" are and why they sometimes mean you should back away from the shelf,
- easy ways to get back to the deliciousness of real food,
- meditation made simple,
- the best kind of exercise for a busy lifestyle,
- affirmations for the health, wealth, and harmony you desire,
- how to stop your job from killing you and let your career empower you,
- the quickest way to direct new positive energy into your life, and
- Friday, March 7, 2014, 6 - 7:30 pm, at Toni Patisserie, 65 E. Washington, Chicago.
I'm Valerie Beck, the original chocolate tours creator, and a lifelong chocolate aficionado.
My team and I provide guided walking and tasting tours to select Chicago chocolate shops and cafes. We also operate a luxury Chocolate Travel Club, and offer gift certificates, custom nail colors, and other gifts. And, we're also in the nearby town of Geneva, IL, as well as in Boston and Philadelphia.
I founded the tours in Chicago in 2005, after first conceiving of the idea years before while on a college study-abroad trip to Paris and leading the very first chocolate tours there and in Belgium at that time. I am proud of my team and grateful to our beloved tour customers and store partners!
Please enjoy exploring our website, and please contact us at email@example.com or 312-929-2939 with questions or to schedule your public or private Chicago Chocolate Tour. Or click here to redeem your certficates or click here to buy tickets.
Your friend in chocolate,
Valerie Beck, Founder and CEO of Chicago Chocolate Tours
President, Women's Innovation Network - WIN
Chicago Chocolate Tours supports CARE
Chicago Chocolate Tours supports CASA
Chicago Chocolate Tours
500 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Uplift Through Chocolate!